Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I NEED A BRAKE.......

I NEED A BRAKE FROM HIP-HOP....... Thats right im leaving the hip-hop shit alone for a while we need a brake.... HOUSE music is whats on the table right now... I was just gunna do a 4 track EP called "FUTURE SOUND" but the way things are going right now i think im gunna take my time and make an ALBUM..... I finished the first track over the weekend called "After the Sunsets" and im 70% though track 2 which is gunna be a deeper affair, and i have a lot more ideas.... But im still gunna be making music with a hip-hop production style so that should make it a bit different to whats out right now (I HOPE).... The blog wont change much though hip-hop is and will always be top played on LAST FM......

Thanks to everyone who been checking in on my page on myspace and everyone who left comments, but dont forget im still here and im gunna try and keep it interesting......

MASS APPEAL

P.S
did u know u can change your URL on myspace now!!!
I just did!!
http://www.myspace.com/massappealbeatspace

No comments: